School sweatshirts with logos, and burgundy and navy polos and other uniform options are available through Lands End Website or calling 1-800-469-2222. Our school ID number is 9001-2355-5. All uniform items are available through Lands End however, it is not necessary to purchase through them except for items that require a Trinity Academy logo
Uniforms are to be worn every day unless otherwise designated. The acceptable uniform dress is as follows:
- Khaki and navy blue are acceptable for shorts, jumpers, skorts/skirts, pants or capris. There should be no white or color on these. Plaid is now acceptable for skirts, skorts and jumpers should be no higher than 2” above the knee (Lands End listed specific for Trinity). Navy or black shorts must be worn under skirts.
- Belts are optional; they should be navy, black, brown or white.
- Tights and socks must be navy, white, burgundy or black.
- Shoes must be brown, black, white or navy. Athletic shoes may be any color.
- White blouse, white, burgundy or navy polo shirt, or burgundy, navy or white turtle neck. Shirts must have collars and be tucked in at all times.
Options: Navy blue, burgundy, or white cardigan sweater, school sweatshirt with Trinity Academy logo (navy, burgundy or gray ordered through Lands End). A collar shirt must be worn under all sweaters & sweatshirts.
- Khaki or navy blue shorts or pants. There should be no white or color on these.
- Socks must navy, white burgundy or black.
- Shoes must be brown, black, or navy. Athletic shoes may be any color.
- White, burgundy or navy polo shirt, white, burgundy or navy turtleneck or white dress shirt. Shirts must have collars. Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
Options: Navy or burgundy pullover sweater, school sweatshirt with Trinity Academy (navy, burgundy or gray ordered through Lands End). A collar shirt must be worn under all sweaters & sweatshirts. Belts are optional; they should be navy, black, brown or white.
Middle School Students Uniform Policy
All aspects of the uniform policy as listed will pertain to middle school students with the following exceptions:
Pants – Dark jeans in good condition with no fraying, holes, words or decoration. Jeans may be worn any day except on Wednesdays. Khaki or navy pants, skirts or shorts may be worn any day and are required on Wednesdays for chapel. (No jeans on chapel days).
Skirts/Shorts – Plaid (Land’s End specific to Trinity), navy or khaki, no higher than 2” above the knee.
Shirts – White, navy or burgundy polo shirts/turtle necks or white dress shirt. All shirts must have a collar. The logo is not required. Shirts are not required to be tucked in.
Sweatshirts – All sweatshirts worn in the classroom must have the Trinity Academy logo or be plain navy, gray or burgundy. Burgundy, navy or gray hooded sweatshirts may be worn, however, hoods are not to be worn while in school. A collar shirt must be worn under all sweatshirts or sweaters.
Requirements to meet uniform policy
- Shirts must be tucked in (K-5), except sweatshirts.
- Shirts should be appropriate size and length so they may be tucked in.
- Sweatshirts worn in the classroom must have Trinity Academy logo. (6-8 exception)
- No hooded sweatshirts (6-8 exception)
- No wind pants or sweatpants
- No baggy or sagging pants
- No sandals, crocs or open backed shoes
- No hats
- No holes in pants or shirts
- No scarves or bandanas
- No pierced body parts other than earrings.
- No unnaturally colored hair (such as purple or green)
- Students should be well groomed and neat.
Athletic shoes with ties must be worn for physical education and recess. No skater, velcro, heelies or slip on shoes. For safety reasons students without proper footwear may not be able to participate in physical education activities and their grades may reflect non-participation.
Middle school students may bring appropriate physical education clothing from home.
Students will be warned once verbally regarding inappropriate uniform dress. 2nd warning will be a note home to be signed and returned. A further occurrence may warrant a call to parents. Following these actions the student may be sent home or a parent called to bring a change of clothes. Students inappropriately dressed may be asked to change their apparel by staff as deemed necessary.
Non Uniform Day Dress Code
Occasionally through the year students may have a non-uniform day. The following are not acceptableattire for these days:
- Tops with spaghetti straps
- Tank Tops
- Sandals, crocs, or open back shoes
- Shirts with inappropriate advertising
- Shorts, dresses and skirts should be a modest length about 2” above the knee.
- Shorts must be worn under dresses and skirts
- Jeans with holes or frayed