Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle School Enrollment
Use the following link to request more information. Click on Request Information to talk with our Principal and to set up a tour. New applications should only be submitted after an initial meeting or conversation and tour with the Principal. Thank you!
Click here to request information or to submit a New Student Application.
Applications are accepted year round for our elementary school. We use the following criteria to determine admittance to Trinity Academy.
- Completed applications are taken year round for classes that have openings.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students and members have first opportunity for enrollment during winter enrollment. Currently enrolled families and members must adhere to posted registration dates.
- Trinity Academy desires to have classes with diversity in learning, culture, race and socio economic status.
Enrollment / Registration Fees:
$200.00 non-refundable registration fee per student or maximum $350.00 per family required upon acceptance to Trinity Academy.
$175 non-refundable registration fee with a maximum of $300.00 per family will be charged annually.
Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle School Tuition
Parents of kindergarten, elementary and middle school students have a variety of tuition payment options:
- Pay for the full year by July 1 and receive a 5% discount. Credit card payments are not accepted with this option
- 12 month plan June–June
- Quarterly June, September, December and March
- 9 month plan Sept–June
- Trinity Academy offers member rate and community rate
- Payments may be made by check, cash, credit card or Simply Giving
- Simply Giving: An authorized giving program from Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
- Administered by Vanco Services, LLC, an outside vendor of Thrivent Financial.
- Call (800) 675-7430 for details. Forms must be completed and turned into the school office.
- Click here to make automatic payments through Simply Giving
- Click here to make payments on-line through Vanco Services
Kindergarten–8th Grade Fees and Tuition for 2023-24:
Curriculum and Technology Fee: Both fees are due by September 1.
$50/student: K–5th Grade
$75/student: Middle School
$40/student: K–5th Grade
$75/student: Middle School
Chrome Book: Chrome books are issued to Middle School students only and is a one time fee per student.
$350.00 New (3-year warranty and insurance included)
Trinity Lutheran Church Members:
An ‘active’ member of Trinity is considered someone who is committed to regular worship, financial support of the church and sharing of their time and talents through volunteer activities.
$596.74/month – 9 month rate
$447.55/month – 12 month rate
$657.85/month – 9 month rate
$493.39/month – 12 month rate
Tuition is due the 1st of each month. Payments are considered late after the 15th of the month and subject to a late fee. If payment is not received for two consecutive months, children will not be allowed to continue at Trinity Academy. Any questions, please contact our school office.