Trinity’s Preschool is designed to meet the needs of three-, four-, and five-year-old children. Options include half-day and full day programs. Children must be toilet-trained to enroll.
- 1st and last month’s tuition is due and collected in August on Enrollment
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month
- Rates do not include Wrap Around Childcare costs for any hours before or after class
- Hot Lunch option available to purchase for All Day Little Warrior students
- Peanut- and tree nut-aware environment
Click here for a 2019-20 Preschool Registration Form:
Preschool Registration & Consent Form 201920
Registration Fee: $80.00 per student. Due upon registering. This is an annual fee and is non-refundable. *This registration fee is waived for anyone who is a Hudson resident and registering for the Purple or Orange Class with HSD4K.
Supply Fee: $20.00 per student. Due and collected in August on Enrollment. The supply fee covers shared school supplies for the preschool classroom. Students need to purchase their own backpacks.
Rest Mat Fee: $15.00 (All Day Little Warrior students only) Due and collected in August on Enrollment/Picture Day.
Three Year Old Classes: Child must be age three 09/01/2019.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:45–11:30 A.M. $195.00/month
Tuesday, Thursday 8:45–11:30 A.M. $155.00/month
Blue Class: Child must be age four by 01/01/2019.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12:30–3:15 P.M. $195.00/month
Four Year Old Classes: Child must be age four by 09/01/2019
Purple Class with the*HSD4K
Purple Class offers Faith Formation from 8:40-9:00 a.m.(optional for HSD4K)
Monday–Friday 9:00–11:40 A.M. $325.00/month
If attending Purple Class for HSD4K only, time is as follows:
Monday-Friday 9:00-11:40 A.M *Tuition Waived for Hudson Residents
Orange Class with *HSD4K: (same class)
Orange Class offers Faith Formation from 12:30–12:50 p.m. (optional for HSD4K)
Monday–Friday 12:30–3:30 P.M. $325.00/month
If attending Orange Class for HSD4K only, time is as follows:
Monday–Friday 12:50–3:30 P.M. *Tuition Waived for Hudson Residents
***Start and end times are subject to change based on HSD bussing.
Little Warriors Pre-K: Receives specialist for music and Physical Education. Must have prior preschool experience
Monday–Friday 9:00–3:30 P.M. $515.00/month
Preschool Wrap Around Care
Trinity’s Preschool Wrap Around Care is a before- and after-school care program for toilet-trained, three-, four- and five-year-old students who are enrolled in the Academy’s preschool program. The program is fully licensed by the State of Wisconsin and the Department of Health and Social Services.
- Open Monday–Friday, 6:30 A.M.–6:00 P.M.
- Available on non-school days and summer breaks
- Breakfast and snacks are included in tuition and a Hot Lunch option is available for purchase
- Peanut- and tree nut-aware environment
Click here for a 2019-20 Wrap Around Care Registration Form:
Wrap Around Childcare 2019-20
Registration Fee is due upon enrollment. This fee is charged annually and non-refundable.
Care is available for students enrolled in Trinity Academy Preschool Classes. Tuition is due at the beginning of each week.
Full Day Rate:
$35.00 = any partial hour after 5 hours and up to a maximum of 10 hours
Half Day Rate:
$17.50 = any partial hour up to a maximum of 5 hours
Hudson Community 4K Program FAQ
- Families who live outside of the Hudson School District boundaries who wish to enroll in Hudson’s Community 4K Program, must live in Wisconsin and apply for Open Enrollment. Please refer to the application information below for additional information.
- The Open Enrollment application window is open from February 4 to April 30, 2019. Applications submitted after this date cannot be considered.
- Applications and additional information about Open Enrollment are available at: https://dpi.wi.gov/open-enrollment
- Transportation is not provided for Open Enrolled students.
- If you are accepted into the district through open enrollment, you are still required to complete district registration as well as registration with a partner site. District registration can be found on our website hudsonraiders.org under the families tab.
- Applying for open enrollment does not guarantee placement in the Hudson Community 4K Program or school/program/class of choice.
- Parents will be notified by the School District in mid-June. Parents must sign the letter and return it to the School District to guarantee their seat.
- If there are more applications than seats available, a random lottery will be held.
- Please contact Tim Miner at 715.377.3702 with any Open Enrollment Questions
- Please contact Jennifer Gallagher at 715.377.3850 ext. 2321 with any 4K Questions
- For more information regarding the Hudson Community 4K Program, click here