At Trinity Academy Preschool…
We believe each child is a unique creation of God.
We are dedicated to the development and enrichment of the whole child: spiritual, moral, social, physical, emotional, and intellectual.
We are resolute in upholding a standard of academic excellence, and in our Preschool Program we begin to build the sturdy foundation for successful learning and social development.
We are committed to cultivating a nurturing, family-like atmosphere where children feel safe and encouraged to grow and develop their own opinions and unique personalities.
We are called to nurture a Christ-centered environment that leads children to a greater understanding and acceptance of self and others, and ultimately inspires each child’s personal faith in Jesus Christ to strengthen and flourish.
Click here for more information and tour inquires mailto:email@example.com
Our Preschool Program…
- Designed to meet the needs of three-, four-, and five-year-old children.
- Options include half-day programs for four- and five-year-olds and an all-day Pre-K.
- Faculty and staff are both educated and highly experienced in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Tailored to create a safe, nurturing environment where children can grow and learn as they develop their own opinions and personalities.
- Children must be toilet-trained to enroll.
Our Preschool Curriculum…
- Thematically and developmentally based, in accordance the the Wisconsin Model.
- Daily activities include art, music, large motor skills, social experiences, language and math experiences, playtime, and snack time.
- Occasional enrichment opportunities include cooking experiences, field trips, guest speakers, and monthly chapel.
- Classes are designed to increasingly become more academic with a kindergarten-readiness focus to ensure a solid foundation and smooth transition to kindergarten.
- *Trinity Academy has several classes that are Hudson School District 4K partnerships. These classes are open to all but in order to receive the HSD4K tuition reduction a student must live in the Hudson School District.
Our Preschool Wrap Around Childcare Program…
- Before- and after-school care for three-, four-, and five-year-old students attending Trinity Academy Preschool.
- Monday–Friday, 6:30 A.M.–6:00 P.M.
- Available on non-school days and summer breaks.
- Instructors are nurturing Christian teachers, who are educated and trained to work with young children.
- Our goal is to provide quality childcare that supports our Trinity families’ needs and ensures a sense of comfort and reassurance.
- Includes a daily schedule focused on individual and group learning, free play, outside play and rest periods.
- Faith-based activities include bible stories, Christian songs, prayer and related arts and crafts.
- Breakfast and snacks included in tuition and a Hot Lunch option is available.
- Peanut- and tree nut-free environment.
- Fully licensed by the State of Wisconsin and the Department of Health and Social Services.
- Children must be toilet-trained to participate.