At Trinity Academy Preschool…
We believe each child is a unique creation of God.
We are dedicated to the development and enrichment of the whole child: spiritual, moral, social, physical, emotional, and intellectual.
We are resolute in upholding a standard of academic excellence, and in our Preschool Program we begin to build the sturdy foundation for successful learning and social development.
We are committed to cultivating a nurturing, family-like atmosphere where children feel safe and encouraged to grow and develop their own opinions and unique personalities.
We are called to nurture a Christ-centered environment that leads children to a greater understanding and acceptance of self and others, and ultimately inspires each child’s personal faith in Jesus Christ to strengthen and flourish.
Our Preschool Program…
- Designed to meet the needs of three-, four-, and five-year-old children.
- Options include half-day programs for four- and five-year-olds and an all-day Pre-K.
- Faculty and staff are both educated and highly experienced in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Tailored to create a safe, nurturing environment where children can grow and learn as they develop their own opinions and personalities.
- Children must be toilet-trained to enroll.
Our Preschool Curriculum…
- Thematically and developmentally based, in accordance the the Wisconsin Model.
- Daily activities include art, music, large motor skills, social experiences, language and math experiences, playtime, and snack time.
- Occasional enrichment opportunities include cooking experiences, field trips, guest speakers, and monthly chapel.
- Classes are designed to increasingly become more academic with a kindergarten-readiness focus to ensure a solid foundation and smooth transition to kindergarten.
- *Trinity Academy has several classes that are Hudson School District 4K partnerships. These classes are open to all but in order to receive the HSD4K tuition reduction a student must live in the Hudson School District.
Our Preschool Wrap Around Childcare Program…
- Before- and after-school care for three-, four-, and five-year-old students attending Trinity Academy Preschool.
- Monday–Friday, 6:30 A.M.–6:00 P.M.
- Available on non-school days and summer breaks.
- Instructors are nurturing Christian teachers, who are educated and trained to work with young children.
- Our goal is to provide quality childcare that supports our Trinity families’ needs and ensures a sense of comfort and reassurance.
- Includes a daily schedule focused on individual and group learning, free play, outside play and rest periods.
- Faith-based activities include bible stories, Christian songs, prayer and related arts and crafts.
- Breakfast and snacks included in tuition and a Hot Lunch option is available.
- Peanut- and tree nut-free environment.
- Fully licensed by the State of Wisconsin and the Department of Health and Social Services.
- Children must be toilet-trained to participate.