The mission of the St. Croix Valley Community Foundation is to advance the quality of life in the St. Croix Valley of Wisconsin and Minnesota. The Foundation aims to accomplish this mission by:
- Encouraging long-term charitable giving in the region.
- Making purposeful grants to the non-profit organizations that serve the Valley.
- Working creatively as both a servant and leader on behalf of the community of communities that defines the region.
What is a Community Foundation?
The Foundation is a charitable vehicle that helps individuals, families, businesses, private foundations and others accomplish their charitable giving objectives. It manages donors’ financial gifts according to their wishes and distributes investment proceeds through grants to support local communities and regional issues. Grants may support the arts, health, religious, environment, civic, education and human service causes. For more information visit their web site at http://www.scvcf.org/about_partnership.htm
Recently Trinity has received the following grants from the foundation.
- Marie Blakeman Foundation- $1000.00, 2018-19 School Year
- Marie Blakeman Foundation- $1000.00, 2017-18 School Year
- Marie Blakeman Foundation – $1000.00, 2015–16 School Year