At Trinity Early Childhood Academy we have two important priorities:
1) Provide quality childcare that ensures the trust and supports the needs of our families
2) Teach and care for the young minds and hearts of each child we serve on all levels: spiritual, moral, social, physical, emotional and intellectual.
Our Program At-A-Glance
- Quality childcare for children six weeks to six years
- We are a HSD 4K Partner as part of our full day Owls classroom
- Safe, nurturing, Christ-centered environment
- Christian-based education
- Experienced Early Childhood Education teachers
- All Staff fully trained in CPR and First Aid
- Operating Hours: Monday–Friday, 6:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks included in tuition
- Peanut- and tree nut-aware environment
- Fully licensed by the State of Wisconsin and the Department of Health and Social Services
How We Accomplish Our Mission
- Communicate regularly with families to support their needs and ensure their trust.
- Staff highly qualified teachers who are attentive, nurturing and compassionate.
- Teach a Christian-based education through bible stories, songs, prayer, and related arts and crafts.
- Support a Christ-centered, encouraging environment where children can confidently learn, express their ideas, and develop their own personalities and skills.
- Follow a daily schedule of individual and group learning, free play, their own personalities and skills.
- Follow a daily schedule of individual group learning, free play, outside play and rest periods.
- Include daily activities of art, music, language and math, large motor skills building, social experiences, playtime, and snack time.
- Integrate enrichment experiences: on-site field trips, cooking activities, guest speakers, and biweekly chapel.
- Utilize a variety of settings on-site: a spacious gymnasium, three secure, age-appropriate outdoor play areas, and a new natural playground/outdoor classroom due to open fall 2016.
- Implement a curriculum that is thematically and developmentally based, in accordance with the Wisconsin Model of Early Learning Standards, and designed to progressively become more academic with a kindergarten-readiness focus.